Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Summer Vacations

Alice and I are back from our Summer vacation together to Lake Tahoe. I'm so exhausted now. So many new smells, sights and thoughts to file away in the brain. Must sleep a lot to dream and get it all loaded in properly.
While I am dreaming on the daybed in the sunroom, Alice is back to her computer checking e-mail and the phone starts ringing again. And back to meetings out of the house.
Summer is a funny time. Routine is over. Some people are on vacation, some are not. So far, I've left home twice: for Carmel and Tahoe. When I was a puppy and could fit under airline seats, I went to Baja California. I could fly down there in a small plane but then she said I might have to wear Mutt Muffs for that so I'm not sure I'd really want to go to Baja....