Sunday, November 19, 2006

Dogs Sleep A Lot

Pika's person said dogs sleep a lot before I came to live with Alice. Alice didn't really believe that then. She believes it now.
Had a bath yesterday. Am all fluffy again. The people like to pat me a lot. Maybe I am now as fluffy as Princess Sophie Fluffybutt?But now I just want to sleep. Go recover. Getting a bath and a blow dry is hard work. It's very stressfull wondering if Alice will get water on my nose, too much water on my ears. She won't let me shake until I've been toweled off What a waste of towels when I can shake off lots of water myself. I shake nose to tail. Do any dogs do it the other way around, tail to nose? When I was a puppy, Alice sometimes came over to my first person's house to give me baths in the tub. With a sprayer. How well I can recall the first time. She would not let me escape the tub during a bath. She is tough about not-getting-out-until-done at baths. What stress! Must recover. Zzzzzzz. Zzzzzzz. Zzzzzzz.