Monday, September 24, 2007

Adelaide and Her Family

Alice got an e-mail from Adelaide's Dad today. Here I am with her, most of her family, and Alice. I showed her around my neighborhood last July, and Alice and I took her on a short ride in the white car. Maybe I'll see her next Summer? Her family likes to visit the USA during the long school vacation. She and her brother can surf. Her Dad likes to look for old Jaguars. Her Mom says she likes to shop.
It's been many years since Alice went to their country, the Netherlands. She remembers going to Amsterdam twice. Looking at old slides of her Grandfather's trips to visit chemcial colleagues at Royal Dutch Shell....
Perhaps sometime in Winter when the Elfstedentocht race is called? There's nothing like than in the USA. Adelaide's Dad has been in it. Wow.