Thursday, December 27, 2007

Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem

I just do not understand humans at all sometimes. Two kinds of "Christian" priests actually hit each other with brooms because it seems perhaps a ladder was put in a "wrong" place. Totally mystifying.
On my morning walk today once again the big dog on Kingsley Street just barked and barked at me while I walked on the other side of the street. Bark, bark, bark. The same all the time. And each time I stop and stare at him/her. Alice says hello to him/her very nicely to no avail. Mystifying.
Abby and Sarah's Dad was quoted in a local newspaper yesterday about how Jesus was reknown for welcoming everyone - especially those others feared like lepers. I bet Jesus would not bark at me for walking by his house. Nor would he think it amusing anyone would hit another with a broom simply for having a ladder in a "wrong" place.
But, I am not going to worry about this poor human behavior. I know most humans are nice at all times, even when it is hard to be nice. They are the ones who make the good things happen like this lovely scene Alice and Pika's people saw a few days ago at a school founded in honor of St. Francis in San Francisco.